Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

11 September, 2011

Things went smooth today!!!

Today, I was in the passport office (Farwaniya) trying to get the approval for transferring my Mom's residence under mine. She has worked in the Ministry for the past 30 years and now she has retired from her service.

Went ahead & put forward the papers for transferring. Just by Gods grace, got it approved for a year!!! I am soo happy that Mom can stay with us!!!

My Dad passed away here in Kuwait when i was just 3 yrs old!!! From that time onwards, its my mom who went through lot of pain in bringing us up (My bro & Me). But God's with us, he has always been with us!!! Now we two children are settled .. all due to her Prayers & Tears!!!

I didnt want her to be alone , So I just thank God for giving her a chance to be under dependant & God worked in the hearts of the concerened authorities!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's good news.
    Btw I think my wife was your classmate in UIS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mathai ...Really wanted her to be here with us ... :)

    Oh myyyy, is it true??? Whats her name? Anxiously waiting to hear :) Such a small world we live in !!!!

    ReplyDelete