Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

08 September, 2011

Planned my vacation - FINALLY!!!!

Finally, I have planned my trip!!!

This time, I have decided to go directly to my Bro's place (Banglore) & be there for 3 days!!! Then I will visit my In Laws place @ Karwar!!! So this is what i have planned :)

Will be going with my lil one (just the two of us) & will return back with hubby!!!

I am just waiting to be in Bglore. Last year, we had fun visiting the Total Mall , Forum etc ... This year, hopefully I would do the same!!! :)

Rgds,
Blissful

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Its been a while since I've been to good old B'lore but my brother tells me the traffic situation is horrible now! Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Sumne majaa maadi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mathai :),
    You need to visit in the near future !! Its really nice to hang out there!!! Basically we go & just spend our time in Forum mall .... I make sure that I can get to see some of my friends, like a re-union :)
    Looking forward for the trip in Oct!!!

    ReplyDelete