Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

12 September, 2011

Jleeb Traffic :(

Have you experianced the same in the mornings esp after 7 am????

I make sure to get out of Abbasiya by 06:45 / 06:50. Sometimes I wonder how these people drive ... Esp the Taxi's and the private transports!!! They think they are the kings of the Road .. Or is  it their attitude!! Whatever it is - they are putting other people's life at stake!!!

Today, The traffice was on the lesser side ... so It was managable!! But what I cant digest is the attitude of certain people!! There is an incident which follows:

As I was coming to the city, there was barely lil space for going to the front (Construction was going on my Left) ! I saw a Fortuner coming in the normal speed but as I was going in the front, this guy decides to play his guts!!! he finds lil space to sqeeze himself from the left and tries to get in front! I had to put a sudden brake or else I was known to hit him!! If I hit him, then the blame is on me ... How Smart!!! I was irriated & I honked at him !!
I just prayed "God, please keep him Safe" Dont let any danger happen to him for his over smartness!!!

Sometimes, I do feel when people are blessed with Material benefits, they think they are on Top of the world ... Why do they do this? What do you get ? Is it some Sarcastic feeling or what!!!

Hope everyone out there drives carefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment