Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

13 September, 2011

Message - 1

Last week, on Friday - I had to give a message to the entire congregation. This was during the English Worship service where we just have 4 - 5 families. We just started the English service 3 - 4 weeks back.

Well, when I was told to do it , didnt know how to take it up since this was going to be the first time!! But Prayed over it and decided to do it!

Well, the portion I selected was 1 Corinthians 9: 24. "Run the race in such a way that you win"

Selected four points & talked on it!!!

(1) Need to obey all the instructions as stated in the Bible.
(2) Run with an AIM - Jesus Christ
(3) Run with self control
(4) Endure till the end!!!

I just thank God for giving me the priviledge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment