Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

24 September, 2011

Gifted with Clarks :)

C. and J. Clark International Ltd ....aka......Clarks, is a British, international shoe manufacturer.

Surprise gift from Hubby!!!!!

Clarks .. I have always wanted them ... But didnt want to buy as it usually comes in the expensive range!!! But yday as we went out for shopping, came across this shop in Souk Al Watya & then decided to try it out!!!! These type of Shoes are specially designed  as medicative!!!! 

Had a try & I just loved the feel!!! It may not look so cool with absolute no colour (Just Black) .. But Still I prefer these type to the high heels :)





No comments:

Post a Comment