Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

04 September, 2011

KFC :)

Two days back, we decided to have KFC :)

So my Hubby said, Why dont we go to the KFC Outlet which is in the city (Next to GPO). Since it was in the evening, I assumed it would be rush... Going there, my assumption was right!!!! Finally we got a spot where we could have our food... But I was not at all comfortable as it was in the open area & we had lot of taxi drivers standing there & we were finding it very insecure!

So we packed up & decided to take it back home & have our food at our "Home Sweet Home" ... You will never ever find a place like that :)


KFC Bucket !!!

Pieces :)

It's Finger 'Lickin' Good!!!!

My cousins were there with us & we did enjoy the small gathering we had!

Rgds,
Blissful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment