Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

13 September, 2011

Don't Stain Your Reputation!!!

Recently, we started Sunday School in our congregation and I have taken the responsibility to teach the kids.

My kids are of class I & 2. Got around 6 of them. 3 boys n 3 Girls.

I can call them Naughty in nature but very sweet at heart :)

The first day class taught to them was "Worship God only"!!! When I finished the class, they told me "So we must not worship Ben-10" ...   :P Guess my teaching did some effect :)

Well after teaching them, went on to an activity and this is what they did all together!!!


I am so proud of them ... Love u all !!!!

Rgds,
Blissful !

No comments:

Post a Comment