Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

19 September, 2011

My Lunch!!!!

I planned to have complete vegetables today!!! But didnt know what exactly to take!!! Asked my mom and she said cook the vege's with lil Salt & Chilly!!! She said she would be happy to do it for me ... and I just love the Dish (Had a taste of it from Home already :) ..

Here's my Lunch for todayyy


4 comments:

  1. This is NOT a balanced meal, add some protein and carbs to this and you're all set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mathai,
    Do you have a proper menu format which you follow!!! I would really appreciate yr help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to balance my lunch with equal portions of protein, carbs and green veggies. My lunch box looks like this
    http://www.bloggermathai.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/meals.jpg

    Protein is usually grilled chicken or fish, carbs are always sweet potatoes and finally assorted vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... Thats really cool!!!! Hmmm, I dont think I can do a diet like that :(

    ReplyDelete