Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

24 September, 2011

Joy Alukkas & Lulu Hypermarket !!!!


If we ever buy gold ... It ought to be from JOY ALUKKAS for us!!! The whole family prefers to go for the gold shopping in Alukkas only!

Well, we wanted to get something for my Sis In law's (Hubby's Sis) daughter! They stay in Abu Dhabi. Kido has turned 1 year few months back! .. but we never got the chance to see her yet!!!

One of my colleagues will be going for a training in Abu Dhabi and It just striked me "Why dont I send something for the lil princess??? " So went ahead and told my IDEA to my hubby who even agreed to it!! So we rushed to Joy Alukkas yday evening & purchased a chain for the lil girl!!!!

Here it is:

Pic-1


Pic 2
Yday, we also went to Lulu Hypermarket to get few dresses for the small girl. Did some selection here n there & finally ended up in buying 3 dresses ... I really liked them a lot!!!

Did u like them??? :)


Dress 1

Dress 2 'n' 3


3 comments: