Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

08 April, 2012

Happy Bday to Me !!!!!


April 7th - Celebrated my Bday!!!

Lil J sang the song Happy Bday (Full Song) & gifted me with a tight Bday Hug. He then imagined cutting the cake & gave me the piece to eat & ofcourse he too had his share :)

Hubby bought a cake which was a surprise for me :)

Mom prepared food ... Yummy Fried Rice with Chicken!!!! She's got the passion for cooking (unlike me :( ... Whatever she does turns out to be a hit !!!!

In general, Had a wonderful Bday & Thanking God for providing me another year in my Life!!! Let this life be a chance to serve him exclusivly!

Take Care & God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment