Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

15 April, 2012

Bday Gift From Hubby - With Love


Yday while we were casually talking about the ear phones, speakers etc of BOSE ... Hubby immediatly asked me if I was interested in BOSE Earphones... I said YES YES .... He then asks me ... Do you need it now???? I then had a doubt & went ahead n said YES ...

He goes inside & gets me the below set ... I was totally surprised!!! He said I wanted to give this earlier to you ...... but if you asks me the price tag ... Then you will not be so happy !!!!

Anyways, he found a better way to hand it over to me :)

Thank you so much for the lovely gift ... and truly u made my day :)


3 comments:

  1. The earphones look good, belated wishes Blissful:-))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the video you were asking for, I checked with the others at church....nope no video, only photos:-(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Reflections :)
    It was indeed a big surprise for me :)

    Ohhh ... So I missed the chance to see the wonderful programme!!! Its fine.. I do understand :)

    ReplyDelete