Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

03 October, 2011

Evening Walk!!!!

I have decided to have my evening walks (atleast 3 - 4 times a week). just started it :)

I preferred to have it in the UIS (United Indian School, Jleeb) ground! I was also surprised to see few of them walking, exercising & also few of them sharing their office talks while walking !!!! Wow, that gave me an inspiration :)

Would love to continue on the same !!!! After all, we know that walking is best for Health !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thts wonderful...I've been thinking & thinking & thinking about it but not doing anything abt it;-(

    Has the weather turned pleasant already;-o??? Its still hot & humid in Dubai except for early mornings when it cant decide whether to be just hot or foggy hot;-S.

    U go girl;-D!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    Weather is now getting better with slight cold breeze in the morning!!! Evenings are good now for a walk :)
    Probably it gets humid once / twice a week!!!!
    Thank you & you tooo take care!

    ReplyDelete