Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

25 August, 2011

Today - Marks the first day of blogging :) (25/08/2011)

Good morning to all :)

Today, marks the first day of blogging! I thought several times "Am I able to do this" ??? Well, took the start as always I require a push to move in life !!!!

Just arrived to Office & within the next few minutes "will be drowning myself in Work :( " Here we have ramadan timings, so work starts from 8:30 to 3:00. This is gonna end soon within the next week :(

I feel great in putting down my thoughts and hope to continue further ... :)

Take Care & God bless u all!!!

Rgds,
Blissful - Life unfolded in few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment