Featured Post

Passed one of the important exams of my career.

Thanking God for enabling me to pass one of the exams for Power engineering.  Two more to go !!!!! 

25 August, 2011

Just A Small Introduction :)

Let me take this oppurtunity to thank each & everyone of you who takes the valuable time in going through the posts... !

Quick introduction of Myself... :)

Born & Raised in Kuwait till the 12th Standard (Excluding the invasion where I had to spent my life in Kerala for 2 / 3 years). Soon after +2, did my Engg in Kerala in one of the best IHRD (Institute of Human Resources Development) colleges. After the graduation, returned back to Kuwait (Home Country) to take up the career!!!!

Now blessed with 5 years of marriage and a 2.5 year old Son :)

Just thanking God for all the blessings in life and you will get to know my simple life which will be unfolded in few words !!!!

Rgds,
Blissful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment